Monument description : Church of the Annunziata
The monument is located in comune di Benevento in provincia di Benevento.
The Church of the Annunziata is commonly called the Church of Santa Rita and was built by Romualdo, Duke of Benevento, in 664. This church has a chaotic history, due to several reconstructions following multiple earthquakes.
The interior consists of three richly decorated side chapels, among which the chapel of San Gennaro is particularly remarkable; the work of the famous Neapolitan architect Filippo Raguzzini. Next to the chapel is a hanging organ from 1470.
Via Annunziata, 103, 82100 Benevento BN
Every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.