Monument description : Church of St. John
The monument is located in comune di Apollosa in provincia di Benevento.
The church of San Giovanni was built during 1746 and is located in the hamlet of San Giovanni.
The structure consists of a single nave. The façade has three circular windows and a stone portal. Inside there are depictions of the baptism of Jesus in the Jordan, with the dove (symbol of the Holy Spirit) and the Baptist.