Monument description : Church of St Charles
The monument is located in comune di Airola in provincia di Benevento.
The church consists of a single nave crowned by a domed apse. The altar features Corinthian columns and the congregational hall contains a large painting depicting the finding of the Cross of Christ.
On the façade of the building are two Corinthian columns that rest on a high base and support the ends of the triangular gable.
The church was consecrated thanks to Duchess Isabella Guevara in Caracciolo in 1629.
Open on Sundays - from 08:30 to 10:30